OverviewGet out onto the water with the Great Whites! If there is one thing you must add to your bucket list, it has to be shark cage diving with Great Whites! Featuring Australias first advanced eco-certified shark cage diving experience, this tour offer visitors the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to view the legendary Great White Shark in its natural habitat. Listen to your favourite music and Rock Out with the Great White Sharks! For an extra fee ($125) payable on-site, you can also board the worlds first Shark Aqua Sub, revolutionary new way to view Great White Sharks in their natural habitat. Featuring a glass viewing area with a 360 degree underwater view, you can see sharks while staying completely dry! Cage diving is also included in this fee so our more adventurous passengers can get face-to-face with some Great Whites!.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Small group ensures personal service
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour day with the Great White Sharks!
This full-day tour takes you from the Port Lincoln marina to shark bay at Neptune Island, approximately 70 kms south of Port Lincoln. On the way, see spectacular scenery as you cruise through the Thorny Passage and expect sightings of inquisitive local dolphins and sea birds.
To ensure we are protecting the natural environment, we use audio sound vibrations to attract the sharks to the boat rather than berley or chum. The benefits of using sound vibration is that it is omnidirectional, its instantaneous and completely eco friendly and funnily enough, the great white sharks favorite choice of music is the rock tunes from AC/DC. Lately they have also taken a liking to The Hilltop Hoods!!
The vessel is also equipped with a shark cage so that the more adventurous travelers can get up close and personal with the sharks. For those travelers who want to view the sharks more closely but prefer to keep dry, there is the Aqua Sub, a submerged glass chamber that gives you 360-degree views. An optional AUD$125 Underwater Access Fee can be paid onboard and includes access to both activities.
Inclusions for Great White Shark Cruise With Optional Cage Dive And Aqua Sub From Port Lincoln
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only, please see departure details)
- National Park fees
- Morning and afternoon tea with snacks
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Great White Shark Cruise With Optional Cage Dive And Aqua Sub From Port Lincoln
- Optional AUD$125 Underwater Access Fee - Payable directly on board and grants unlimited entry to the cage and Aqua Sub
- Alcohol & Merchandise available for purchase onboard
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
We suggest you bring: warm jacket (it can get cold out on the water or after a swim), swimsuit, a camera (underwater cameras available for purchase on board the vessel), sunglasses and sunscreen – we encourage you to be sun smart, towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.