Great Wine Tour In Small Carpathian Hills - Bratislava
OverviewA beautiful half-day trip along the Small Carpathian mountains, through historical little towns, visit of Slovak Folk Pottery, Red Stone Castle and trying of Slovak wines Come and enjoy your tour with our expert Guide-driver.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
We drive from Bratislava along Small Carpathian Mountain Range through various former royal towns until we reach Pezinok, a town famous for viniculture and hand-thrown ceramics. Visiting workshop Slovak Folk Majolik, the major producer of the world-known Majolica ceramics, you can find some great souvenirs here.
Red Stone Castle is our next stop. We look round this magnificent, well-preserved Renaissance/Baroque castle owned by famous families like the Fuggers or the Pallfys. We visit the fully-furnished interior part, the Gentlmen and Ladies` Parlour, the picture gallery, furniture exposition, the library, the chapel, exposition of historic weapons, wine cellars and lot more.
Wine tasting includes a visit of a traditional wine cellar where wine and cheese plates are served, giving you a chance to taste 6 samples of local quality wines.
We believe you discover your favorite Slovak wine. And of course, get the comprehensive history lesson about Slovakia.
Inclusions for Great Wine Tour In Small Carpathian Hills
- Round-trip private transfer
- Only Air conditioned vehicles
- Hotel pickup
- Parking fees
- Mineral water
- 6 samples of Quality Slovak Wines
- Cheese plate
Exclusions for Great Wine Tour In Small Carpathian Hills
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets (Red Stone castle, Ceramic factory)
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.