Greek Cooking Class In An Athens Tavern
OverviewTaste the local flavors of Greece during this 3-hour small-group cooking class in Athens! Taking place at an enchanting city taverna, your cooking class is run by an experienced and passionate chef who demonstrates traditional family Greek cooking. Under the chefs watchful eye, prepare an authentic Greek feast and then sit down with fellow food-lovers in your group to eat!This small-group cooking class is limited to 14 people, ensuring you'll learn all about Greek cooking in an intimate atmosphere.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourBased on colorful foods from both land and sea, the Greek diet is a perfect example of Mediterranean cuisine. On this small-group cooking class, dive right into the Greek food world, and learn about heartwarming stews, fresh shellfish and classic flavorings such as lemon, cinnamon and oregano.
Make your own way to the start point in Athens Monastiraki district, and then walk to a beloved local eatery with your host. Head inside to meet your chef, and start the lesson with a glass of raki (twice-distilled Greek spirit) while chatting with other food-lovers in your group.
With your chef at your side to show you how traditional Greek cooking is done, prepare and cook an authentic meal consisting of four starters and one main course, using fresh herbs and spices. Dishes vary each class, but typical specialties that you may make include melitazanopitakia (eggplant pies), roasted lamb, tzatziki and Greek salad.
At the end of the class, sit down with your group to enjoy the highlight of your evening: eating the feast that youve created with your own hands! Relax with wine and chat about cooking tips and Greek cuisine with your group.
Inclusions for Greek Cooking Class In An Athens Tavern
- Cooking class
- 3-course dinner
- 1 glass of wine or soft drink
- 1 glass of raki
- Greek mezedes during the cooking class
- Complimentary copy of the recipes cooked
Exclusions for Greek Cooking Class In An Athens Tavern
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for child aged 14 and under
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.