OverviewGet a taste of real Greek cuisine during this 3.5-hour cooking class in Athens. Head to a much-loved bakery in the vibrant Monastiraki neighborhood, where youll be taught how to prepare and cook classic Greek dishes by an experienced chef. Then, when your work is done, join your fellow food-lovers on the bakerys roof to enjoy your freshly prepared 3-course dinner with out-of-this-world views of the city and the UNESCO World Heritagelisted Acropolis of Athens. Numbers limited to eight people, ensuring a small-group experience.
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourMake your own way to the start point in the flea market neighborhood of Monastiraki, located in the heart of Athens Old Town. Meet your tour host in the areas central square, and then walk to a beloved downtown bakery.
Head inside to meet your instructor an experienced local chef and begin with an overview of the dishes youll be creating during your class as well as an introduction to the tantalizing world of Greek cuisine. Then, set to work preparing and cooking a traditional 3-course meal with the chef close by to show you the correct techniques. Dishes vary, but typically include Greek delights like tzatziki, galaktompoureko (creamy custard pie) and spinach phyllo pastries.
After your class, head up onto the bakerys roof and sit down with the rest of your small group to enjoy the food that you and your fellow foodies have cooked. While you eat, relax with a glass of red or white wine and ogle the unparalleled views of the city, topped by the majestic Acropolis of Athens, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Your tour concludes after youve finished your meal at the bakery.
Inclusions for Greek Cooking Class In Athens Including Rooftop Dinner With Acropolis View
- Tour host
- Professional chef
- Glass of wine
Exclusions for Greek Cooking Class In Athens Including Rooftop Dinner With Acropolis View
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per tour is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.