Greek Mythology For Kids - Athens Private Tour
OverviewMythology is an integral part of Greek history. Small stories were created by the ancient Greeks concerning their Gods and Heroes, nature and the world. We invite you to learn with us some of the most important myths of Ancient Greece, reviving them through a more interactive and experiential way! Our little friends and their escorts will have a lot of fun through many activities and games and, at the same time, they will live the most famous myths! Offer to your younger Travelers the opportunity to create indelible memories and enjoy learning...by playing!
Know More about this tour
Once you meet a Member of the Be a Greek Team on Syntagma Square, you will be directed to the venue of our Experience. There you will take part in a 4-hour long Experiential Activities session during which you will have the chance to discover many myths that the Ancient Greeks created in order to explain everything that science explains to us today! Because, what we really need to know is that, in every myth, there is always some hidden truth!
We will begin our journey discovering how the world we are living in today was created, who made the Earth, the Heavens, the Sea, the Gods and the people. We will continue to learn about epic wars that have led to the worship of the Ancient Greeks and which explain many natural phenomena! We will meet the twelve immortal Gods who lived in a brilliant palace on Mount Olympus. They drunk nectar and ate ambrosia and from there they ruled all the people.
Then we will learn how the city where we are today got its name through a tough test between two Gods and also which one is its sacred tree. Why do we have four seasons and how does the earth blossom? There is an explanation for it and we will learn it together!
We will proceed by meeting the famous Hercules, the semi-God that was feared even by kings, who run away when they met him! Our Experience will then take us to Crete where we will talk about a bull-headed monster with a human body, that lived in an elaborate mansion that had been built by a famous craftsman, the same man who managed to fly to heaven before the plane was invented! How did we discover fire and what was the price for such a precious gift?
In closing, we will learn about hope and how people have acquired it. The same Hope which gives us the courage to create our lives. Discovering hope, the children will have successfully completed all the tests of the myths of Ancient Greece and will be victorious, but also familiar with Greek mythology!
Inclusions for Greek Mythology For Kids - Athens Private Tour
- Activity material
- Mythology booklet
- Board game
- Light meal (snacks and juice)
- All taxes and fees
Exclusions for Greek Mythology For Kids - Athens Private Tour
- Entrance fees to any point of interest
- Personal expenses (i.e. souvenirs etc.)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children learn about Greek Mythology in a fun and interactive way
Presence of a Children Specialist, member of the Be a Greek Team
Multiple, specially designed Activities depending on the age of the children
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Athens Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Athens Shore Excursion: Private Acropolis Walking Tour
- Private Walking Tour: National Archaeological Museum
- Athens Small-Group 2.5 Hour Electric Bicycle Tour
- 1-Hour Aroma Oil Massage plus 20-Minute Free Fish Pedi
- 90-Minute Aroma Oil Massage plus 20' min Free Fish Pedi
- Athens Couples Escape Spa Treatment with Fish Pedicure
- Athens Scenic Bike Tour