Green Bursa - Istanbul
- Enjoy the lovely countryside view.
- Climb to Uludag.
- Visit to Ulucami (Grand Mosque)
- Visit the Green Mosque and the Green Mausoleum
Know More about this tour
Departure by ferryboat via Yalova, enjoying the lovely countryside view.
Drive to Bursa, former Ottoman Capital and lunch of famous “Kebap of Alexander The Great“.
Climb to Uludag, the legendary Mount Olympos, by Teleferik (cable car), visit to Ulucami (Grand Mosque), the Green Mosque and the Green Mausoleum, the old Silk Market in the Covered Bazaar.
Late evening return to Istanbul and transfer to hotels.
Drive to the 600 years survivor Inkaya Plane Tree and coffee break on the way to Uludag if teleferik does not operate due to inconvenient weather conditions or if there are long queues.
Inclusions for Green Bursa
- Round trip transfers from/to central hotels
- English speaking professional guide (other languages are available on request)
- entrance fees
- Donations to mosques
- Parking fees
- Highway tolls
- Ferry tickets and lunch
Exclusions for Green Bursa
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0 to 1 day before the tour starts, 100% cancellation charge applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 1 to 180 days before the tour starts, 0% cancellation charge applicable.