Situated 7.5 miles (12 kilometers) north of Manavgat lies Oymanpinar dam. the dam was constructed between 1977-1984 and was the third largest dam in Turkey, today it is the fifth largest dam in Turkey, and the only one to offer boat and fishing trips. The power station at the Oymanpinar dam has four underground turbines with a capacity of 540 megawatts, these produce 3% of the Turkish electricity. The dam is 185 meters tall, 30 meters thick at the its base and 5 meters at the top. When the lake is full, the water reaches depths of 200 meters.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
08:30 Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewTaking a boat to see the Green Canyon is an ideal way to relax and enjoy a day out in a peaceful environment. This tour is suited to all ages and will take you on a journey across the Green Lake and through the canyon, surrounded by lush woodlands.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
- Transport (comfortable, non-smoking, air-conditioned buses)
- Green Canyon Cruise
- Professional English Speaking Guide
- Soft Drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Swimming is possible from a platform on the lake, and breaks for swimming will be available during the boat trip.
You Might Also Like
- Alanya Pirate Boat with Lunch and Drinks
- Jeep Safari to Taurus Mountains with Lunch at Dimcay River
- Alanya 3 Hour Horse Back Riding
- The Land of Legends Theme Park (Ticket Only)
- All Inclusive Green Canyon Cruise in the Mountains
- Sunken City Kekova Demre and Myra Day Tour from Alanya
- 2-Day Cappadocia Tour from Alanya
- Canyoning and Rafting Tours