OverviewVisit one of the best sustainable coffee farms of Nicaragua. Learn about coffee production from coffee plantations to drying patios and tasting different types of coffee. Besides, enjoy the green landscape listening to birds, howler monkeys and streams running down from the mountains.
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourEarly in the morning, leave Managua in a private air conditioned vehicle and head north, to the mountains of Matagalpa, Nicaragua. After a three-hour drive, arrive to one of the best sustainable coffee farms and hotels of Nicaragua.
The moment you enter into the property you notice sustainable practices as garbage classification, recycled materials, protected environment, local and artisan products. The rest of the morning is yours. You have the option to hike through auto guided trails in the forest, horse ride for about half an hour, or simply sit down and inhale fresh air from the mountains.
Lunch time on your own at the restaurant with local ingredients but exquisite food. The restaurant with lagoon front view is perfect for a relaxing lunch. If you are an animal lover, you will really enjoy the unexpected visits and companions of geese.
At 2pm, you start the coffee tour. Depending on the season, you will see the grains of coffee on the trees or the grains of coffee on the drying patios. Get an in-depth explanation of the coffee production by an expert. Finish the tour tasting varied types of coffee produced at the farm.
Departure time from Matagalpa is 4pm to be back in Managua around 7:30pm.
Inclusions for Green Mountains Of Matagalpa And Coffee Tour
- Admission ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Horse riding (half hour)
- Coffee tour
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Green Mountains Of Matagalpa And Coffee Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- The Best Of Central America - Nicaragua And Costa Rica
- Granada City Tour From Managua With Boat Ride On Lake Nicaragua
- Day Trip To Masaya And Granada From Managua
- Ometepe Island Day Trip From Managua
- One-Way Private Transfer From Managua To Granada
- 4-Hour Apoyo Lagoon Tour
- Leon Viejo And Colonial City Tour From Managua
- 2-Day Trip To Ometepe
- Masaya Handcraft Market From Managua
- Flor De Caña Rum Tour From Managua