Greenbrier Adventure CourseWrite a Review
OverviewExperience the new Adventure Course and navigate through 12 aerial challenges and end with a zip or free fall experience. participants will navigate12 challenges, all 45-50 feet in the air and enjoy an exciting adrenalin rush.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
Venture to White Sulfur Springs’ Greenbrier Aerial Adventure Park at 10am or 2:30pm (hotel pickups and drop-offs are also available), and get ready for two and a half hours of non-stop fun and adrenaline. The park’s Adventure Course comprises 12 different aerial “challenges,” from suspended bridges to swinging ropes. Poised 45-50 feet (13-15 meters) in the air, you’ll have the treetops for company as you navigate your way through the course.
Before you get started, though, staffers will ensure that everyone approaches the course safety. You’ll be provided with training, a helmet, and strapped into a secure harness system. People of all ages and skill levels are welcome to participate.
Once you climb up to the start of the course, you can complete the challenges alone or do so in a fun group setting. At the end of the course, finish with a grand finale: you have the choice of riding a zipline or being clipped in to a free fall device, which is sure to get your heart racing.
Inclusions for Greenbrier Adventure Course
- Entrance fees
- Safety equipment
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Greenbrier Adventure Course
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotel Pick-Up is available!
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.