OverviewSoak up the bustling energy of Greenville on this sightseeing Segway tour. As one of South Carolina’s fastest-growing urban areas located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, Greenville is a wonderful city to explore by Segway. Glide through downtown Greenville to the historic West End and then cruise along the scenic Swamp Rabbit trail. Choose from several departure times, including a sunset tour.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet in downtown Greenville SC at your selected departure time to receive a 20-minute safety orientation from your guide. Once you feel comfortable on your Segway, head out through downtown to the historic West End. As you travel through these buzzing areas, you’ll come to understand why Greenville is noted as the fastest-growing urban area in the state and was voted one of the ‘Top 10 Fastest Growing Cities in the US’ by CNN Money.
From here, venture to the Swamp Rabbit trail to experience a different side of Greenville. This 18-mile (29-km) multi-use trail system runs along the Reedy River and connects Greenville County with schools, parks and local businesses. As your guide will explain, this trail follows the bed of a former railroad nicknamed after the indigenous swamp rabbit.
Admire your lovely natural surroundings and pause to stretch your legs and take some photos. If you have a special request on sights you’d like to see, simply let your guide know -- this tour is easily tailored to your group’s needs and desires. At the end of your tour, make your way back to downtown Greenville.
Inclusions for Greenville Segway Tour
- Use of helmet
- Segway training
- Professional Tour Guide
Exclusions for Greenville Segway Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please arrive 30-minutes early to check-in.
90-minutes from Charlotte NC
Minimum age is 14 years
Participants under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent OR an adult 21 years or older with a signed waiver from parent
Minimum weight is 100 lbs (45 kg)
Maximum weight is 260 lbs (117 kg)
There is a maximum of eight (8) passengers per booking
Dress code: Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and weather-appropriate layers; no hats
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.