Greenwich Village And High Line Walking Tour - New York City
OverviewThis 3-hour guided tour will take you from New York City's past, present and future. Visit historic, and gorgeous, Greenwich Village, the Meatpacking District, the High Line Park, and the growing Hudson Yards. Pass by countless architectural beauties and NYC landmarks.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
We start at the iconic Washington Square Park, epicenter of this massive historic district. Then we begin our exploration of Greenwich Village, a neighborhood settled in the early 1800s, and once the outer-suburbs of New York for the wealthy elite before eventually evolving into the heart of the progressive, bohemian west village.
See the neighborhood's key landmarks, famous and less so, as well as the clubs that launched the careers of Bob Dylan and countless others. But the real highlight of this tour for many are the quiet, winding streets of this gorgeous neighborhood. You will fall in love with its old townhouses and courtyards.
Next, we enter the Meatpacking District, a former industrial hub that helped change and grow the city of New York. You'll see the popular Chelsea Market, old cobblestone streets, and gorgeous old industrial buildings.
Finally, we visit the stunning High Line, a former freight rail converted into a modern, 21st-century park in the sky. This park is a marvel of urban revival and filled with lots of art. It is quickly becoming one of NYC's most popular attractions. It is here that the tour ends and your own journey can continue.
The tour will end near Chelsea Market.
Inclusions for Greenwich Village And High Line Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Greenwich Village And High Line Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Sopranos Sites Tour
- Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- New York City Airport Luxury Departure Transfer
- Private Economy Arrival Transfer: New York Airports to Manhattan Hotels
- Private Economy Departure Transfer: Manhattan Hotels to New York Airports
- New York City Original Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour
- Private New York City Transfer: Cruise Port to Airport
- Paint New York Icon and Exhibit