OverviewYou experienced and local guideswill take you on an entertaining 3-hour culinary adventure to authentic local restaurants where you can experience the culture. The tour will combine delicious Grenadian cuisines with historical cultural experiences.You will experience many local delights and receive a mini culinary tutorial/demo incorporating our local spices and herbs while showcasing their multi-faceted uses. You will have the experience of tasting the local delights while having fun along the way. This tour will leave you with new culinary perspectives, a comfortably satisfied belly, and the confidence to try Grenadian spices in the luxury of your own kitchen!
Know More about this tourOur knowledgeable and charming culinary guides will introduce you to a rarely seen side of Grenada, beyond the typical tourist locations. Come savor the spice with your local guides!
This 3-hour cultural walking tour will feature a minimum of 5 tastings of traditional Grenadian food.Along the way you will learn about some of thehistorical landmarks.You will also receive a spice tutorial, as well as,a signature recipe collection to take home.
This tour is ideal for those foodies coming to port aboard one of the many cruise lines. Kill a few hours and expand your palate.
Inclusions for Grenada Culinary City Walking Tour
- 5 tastings and sips
- Culinary Tour
Exclusions for Grenada Culinary City Walking Tour
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include a USD $3.00 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Can accomadate most dietary restrictions if given at least 48 hours advance notice
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.