Grenada Culinary Countryside Tour
OverviewIf you really want to go off the beaten path, explore Grenadas countryside on a culinary tour. You'll go by bus on a 6-hour tour through the country where youll visit local farms and gardens and travel through the rainforest to see where the local spices and fruits come from. You will also learn the techniques used to make Grenadas National Dish Oil Down.
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide at St George's in Grenada you will board your bus for the day. Before taking off you will take part in a short safety briefing. You will then travel along the lush countryside making a stop to one of Grenada's most beautiful waterfalls so wear walking shoes.
During this tour you will visit local visit local farms and gardens enjoying 10 tastings, bites and sips throughout your journey. Alcohol sips will be a part of this adventure for those of age. Come savor the spice of Grenada with your trusted and well-versed tour guides whose aim is to please your palate. See where the local spices and fruits come from in the rainforest and learn the techniques used to make Grenadas National Dish Oil Down.
Inclusions for Grenada Culinary Countryside Tour
- Local guide
- 10 bites, tastes and sips
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Grenada Culinary Countryside Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- The listed price does not include a USD$3 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Dress code is comfortable, walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, bottle water
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if given at least 48 hours advance notice
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Waiver must be signed prior to tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.