Ground Transportation From Cruz Bay Ferry Dock To Cruz Bay Hotels
OverviewAvoid the fuss of looking for transportation once you arrive in St. John, Virgin Islands. Book this transfer in advance. We pick you up from the Cruz Bay Ferry and transport you to your resort, villa, or hotel including The Westin St. Joh Resort Villas, Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel, Sirenusa Residences, Sea Shore Allure and many more. This means less time worrying out the logistics and more time enjoying your trip.
Know More about this tourCruz Bay is the main town on the island of Saint John. It is located on the west coast, is the island's largest commercial center and the location of the main port on Saint John. The primary access to Saint John is through Cruz Bay Harbor.
Cruz Bay is home to numerous shops and restaurants which are frequented by tourists and locals alike. The Virgin Islands National Park Visitor Center, the Elaine Sprauve Library, and a United States Post Office are also located in Cruz Bay.
Cruz Bay beach is lined with beach bars and shops. There is also a casino. The beach has soft white sand, a designated swimming area, and space for day boaters to anchor. This is cost effective, time saving, safe and here's why:
- We pick you up from Cruz Bay Ferry Terminal and transfer you to your resort, villa or hotel without strict schedules and fixed drop off points to follow.
- Conveniently schedule your pick-up time with our friendly customer service representatives and set off for your destination straight away.
- This is best for groups with very affordable rates to choose from.
Inclusions for Ground Transportation From Cruz Bay Ferry Dock To Cruz Bay Hotels
- Hotel pickup
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Ground Transportation From Cruz Bay Ferry Dock To Cruz Bay Hotels
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Cruise Ship pick-up
- ferry transportation to St. John
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.