Group Day Tour: Badaling Great Wall And Ming Tombs With Lunch - Beijing
OverviewJoin this 8-hour tour to the Badaling section of the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs . Explore the Chang Tomb and listen as your English-speaking guide gives you the history behind this large burial tomb. Then, make your way to the Great Wall where you will either hike or take a cable car to reach the top. Enjoy a typical lunch over the course of your day, along with hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Instant Confirmation
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Get picked up from your downtown Beijing located hotel between 7:00am and 7:30am. Then, begin your 1-hour drive to the Ming Tombs (50 miles away from downtown), some of the most well-preserved Imperial tombs. See the Ming Tomb, Changling, the largest among the 13 tombs which are best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history.
After your hour long visit, you will make your way to the Jade Carving Factory.The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.
Having traditional Chinese lunch at a local restaurant, you will be driven to the Badaling section of the Great Wall, one of the most frequented areas. Hike up the Great Wall for approximately 2-hours or alternatively ride the available cable car. The highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level.
[The cable car fee is excluded: RMB 100/one way, 140/round-trip]
On the way to hotels, you will have a chance to enjoy Chinese traditional Tea Ceremony. Chinese Calligraphy has thousand years of history and it was regarded as a kind of cultural &visual art.
After the tour, you will transfer back to your hotels.
Inclusions for Group Day Tour: Badaling Great Wall And Ming Tombs With Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Group Day Tour: Badaling Great Wall And Ming Tombs With Lunch
- Cable car ride
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Tian'anmen Square, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace
- Beijing One Day Coach Tour: Mutianyu Great Wall Plus Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square Including Lunch
- Small Group Nightlife Tour with Local Expert in Beijing
- Beijing Group Coach Day Tour: Explore Juyongguan Great Wall and The Forbidden City including Lunch
- Beijing International Transfer: Airport (PEK) to Hotel Roundtrip
- Private Day Tour: Juyongguan Pass Sacred Way Of Ming Tombs With A Dragon Boat Ride In The Summer Palace