OverviewThis Beijing city tour will lead you to one of the six Chinese ancient capital cities that still keeps exquisite architecture, a rich history and a diverse and colorful culture. Visit the magnificent Forbidden City, sacred Temple of Heaven and the majestic Summer Palace. A Chinese lunch, entrance tickets, and hotel pick-up/drop-off service are inclusive.
- Instant Confirmation
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel between 7:30 and 8am. First, you will visit the Forbidden City, which is the largest and the best-preserved imperial palace complex in the world. For five centuries, this palace functioned as the administrative center of the country. Next, visit the Temple of Heaven, which is China's largest and most representative existing masterpiece among China’s ancient sacrificial buildings.
After having lunch at a nice local restaurant, drive to visit the Summer Palace, where radiates the natural beauty and the grandeur of royal gardens. It is composed mainly of Longevity Hill (Wanshou Shan) and famous Kunming Lake.
At the end of the tour, your tour guide and driver will transfer you back to your hotel at 5pm.
Inclusions for Group Day Tour: The Forbidden City, Temple Of Heaven And Summer Palace
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned tour bus
- Entrance fees
- Chinese lunch
- Group tour
Exclusions for Group Day Tour: The Forbidden City, Temple Of Heaven And Summer Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.