Group Day Tour: The Forbidden City, Temple Of Heaven And Summer Palace - Beijing
OverviewThis Beijing city tour will lead you to one of the six Chinese ancient capital cities that still keeps exquisite architecture, a rich history and a diverse and colorful culture. Visit the magnificent Forbidden City, sacred Temple of Heaven and the majestic Summer Palace. A Chinese lunch, entrance tickets, and hotel pick-up/drop-off service are inclusive.
- Instant Confirmation
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou tour guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby between7:30 -8:30 am based on your hotel location.
You will firstly visit the Forbidden City, which is the largest and the best-preserved imperial palace complex in the world. For five centuries, this palace functioned as the administrative center of the country. Thenvisit the Temple of Heaven, which is China's largest and most representative existing masterpiece among Chinas ancient sacrificial buildings.
After having lunch at a local restaurant, continueto explorethe Summer Palace, where radiates the natural beauty and the grandeur of royal gardens. There are over 3,000 man-made ancient structures which count building space of more than 70,000 square meters, including pavilions, towers, bridges, corridors, etc.
At the end of the tour, your tour guide will transfer you backand drop you off at the hotel.
Inclusions for Group Day Tour: The Forbidden City, Temple Of Heaven And Summer Palace
- Hotel pickup &drop-off
- English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned tour bus
- Entrance fees
- Chinese lunch
- Group tour
Exclusions for Group Day Tour: The Forbidden City, Temple Of Heaven And Summer Palace
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs
- Private Customized 3-Day Tour Combo Package: Ultimate Beijing Sightseeing
- Beijing by Bus Tiananmen Square Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
- Private Two-Day Datong Tour from Beijing
- Historic Beijing Tour of Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square and Temple of Heaven
- Coach Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Acrobatic Show in Beijing