Group Day Tour To Cairo From Sharm El Sheikh By BusWrite a Review
When you come to Sharm there is one excursion, which is a must. This is to go and see the wonderful city of Cairo. This is where you get the chance to see one of the last remaining wonders of the world, which of course are the Great pyramids and the Sphinx of Giza. and also you will get to see the huge Egyptian Museum.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel between 12.30 and 01.00am in an air conditioned van to the bus station. From there you will take your A/C bus and will make your way to Cairo making one stop along the way for a drink and a chance to stretch your legs. Once you arrive in Cairo at around 8.30am, your first stop will be the Egyptian Museum where you will get to see 165,000 Egyptian artifacts. The priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen are the highlight here. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction.
Next stop on the tour is the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. One of the Seven Wonders of the World and still to this day a riddle. A truly unforgettable experience. The sphinx is an enigmatic symbol of Egypt. You will have free time to enter one of the Pyramids (additional cost) if you wish. In a local restaurant called Happy Dolphin you will have lunch whilst enjoying the amazing view of the River Nile. (drinks not included with lunch).
After lunch you get a chance to do some shopping and you will visit a perfume factory and traditional papyrus institute where you can see how they make papyrus and purchase a unique gift. You will then make your way back to Sharm El Sheikh where you will be dropped back off at your hotel at around midnight.
Inclusions for Group Day Tour To Cairo From Sharm El Sheikh By Bus
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Group Day Tour To Cairo From Sharm El Sheikh By Bus
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Entrance fees to the Pyramids
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Infant meals not included
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.