Group Day Trip To Zhangjiajie National Park With Bailong Elevator, Avatar Mountain, And Tianzi MountainWrite a Review
This group tour is perfect for you to explore Zhangjiajie area on a small budget but still receive wonderful services from a professional English-speaking guide. Today, you will enter into lush forest park to fully immerse in nature as well a visiting the "Avatar Mountain" that was made famous by the blockÂ buster movie, Avatar, and also other unique mountains that only can be seen in Zhangjiajie area.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tour
Your driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby in early morning between 7:30an and 8am to meet up with your group of fellow travelers and the English-speaking guide at the meeting point. Then, walk about 5 minutes to the entrance of Zhangjiajie National Park where your day tour kicks off.
Next, take a ride on Bailong ElevatorÂ (included), an unusual glass construction built on the side of a cliff that holds a number of records including being the world's highest outdoor elevator at 1,070 feet (326Â meters), to reach YuanjiajieÂ where you will visit the "Enchanting Stage" observation point to take in fabulous views of the towering pillar-like rock formations which inspired the backdrop of the movie, Avatar. You will also see the "No. 1 Bridge Under Heaven," a natural bridge stretching precariously between two mountains over a deep chasm.
Afterwards, you will have a few minutes for a quickÂ lunch before heading toÂ Tianzi Mountain (Shan) located in the northern part of the UNESCO World Heritage listed Wulingyuan Scenic Area. You are recommended to bring your own lunch or you may also find food stands and fast food restaurants inside the park. Tianzi ShanÂ stands at 4,140 feet (1,262) meters above the sea level and is the highest peak in the area where you will have aÂ stunning views of cloud seas, jagged peaks, deep valleys, and magnificent wild scenery that changes appearance with seasons. You will then visit Helong Park where you will find a large bronze statue of the Great General who did a great job in ChinaâsÂ Liberation.
Later, make your way downÂ via cable car (for an extra cost of RMB$72 per person) or your could take a challenge to hike all the way down through the south gate (roughly 6,000 steps). After the tour, you will have the opportunity to learn Chinese tea culture and taste local tea while you relax and refresh yourself. Your driver will send you back to your hotel by around 5:30pm.
Recommended Evening Activity: Charming Xiangxi Show
Opt for this fantastic performance, a famous singing and dancing cultureÂ show in china, which will impress you deeply with ethnic folk culture and flavors features songs, dances, and acrobatics performed by members of Tujia and Miao ethnic minority groups in their traditional finery. This show combines traditional arts and culture with modern stage setting. Please let your tour guide know if you wish to see the show.
Inclusions for Group Day Trip To Zhangjiajie National Park With Bailong Elevator, Avatar Mountain, And Tianzi Mountain
- English-speaking guide
- Group tour
- Entrance fee for Zhangjiajie National Park
- Ticket for Bailong Elevator (one way)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (shared vehicle)
- A bottled of water
- Local travel insurance
Exclusions for Group Day Trip To Zhangjiajie National Park With Bailong Elevator, Avatar Mountain, And Tianzi Mountain
- Personal expense
- Optional activities
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended at USD$6 per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Please ensure personal information and pickup location you provided is correct. No refund will be issued as a result of missing or incorrect information
You will not receive a refund for any part of the activity that you miss if you leave the group for any reason.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.