Group Oskar Schindler's Factory Museum Tour In Krakow
OverviewRewind to the Krakow of 70 years ago and learn about Oskar Schindler on a 2-hour tour of Krakow's Schindlers Factory Museum. With an expert guide, explore this poignant museum, whose exhibitions stand in Schindlers original enamel factory, where he employed hundreds of Jews, thereby protecting them from the Nazis. See Schindlers office, hear stories of the workers he helped to save, and experience the multimedia projections, photos and artifacts that recall the horrors of Krakow under Nazi and Soviet occupation. Numbers are limited to 25 for a more personalised experience.
- Instant Confirmation
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourChoose your desired tour start time and travel independently to Oskar Schindlers Factory Museum in central Krakow. Meet your guide outside and hear how the museum is housed in the very factory where the Nazi industrialist Oskar Schindler employed Jewish workers during WWII.
Before starting, get an illuminating introduction to Schindler, learning how Steven Spielberg brought his story to the worlds attention in his 1993 Oscar-winning movie, Schindlers List.
Then, head inside for your in-depth tour. Made up of interactive and photographic displays, the museum concentrates not only on Schindlers and his employees work, but also on Krakows suffering during the run-up to war and beyond. As you explore, your guide will provide fascinating commentary, recounting poignant tales that will deepen your understanding of what happened here and Krakows history.
Learn Schindlers story and how his Jewish employees manufactured pots, pans, tins and other enamelware for the German army: a vital war effort that protected them from near-certain transportation to the concentration camps. See some of the products made here, view Schindlers office, and hear the fates of some of the 1,200 Schindlerjuden Schindlers Jews who worked in the factory.
Follow your guide around the rooms dedicated to Krakows suffering during the war and later 20th century. View photographs of the terrorized city; be transported into the cobbled streets, resistance hideaways and prisons of the Nazi- and Soviet-occupied city; and get a sense of the overwhelming fear that gripped the population through original documents, artifacts, and film and radio recordings.
After two hours of exploring, your tour ends outside the building. Say goodbye to your guide, who will provide you with directions back to the city center or your hotel as required.
Inclusions for Group Oskar Schindler's Factory Museum Tour In Krakow
- Professional guide
- Entrance fee
Exclusions for Group Oskar Schindler's Factory Museum Tour In Krakow
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Krakow Segway Tour Including Old Town and Optional Visit to Podgrze
- 7-Hour Auschwitz Camp and Birkenau Tour from Krakow
- Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour from Krakow
- Krakow Sightseeing Tour by Minibus
- Krakow Private Tour of Kazimierz Including Old Jewish Quarter
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial Guided Tour from Krakow