Learn to surf in a group setting on world famous Ka'anapali Beach with Maui's #1 surf school. All of our services include reef shoes, a long sleeve rash-guard and of course, the surfboard. In a group lesson, you will be with other visitors participating in the surf lesson.Each service begins with a 30 min. ocean safety and surfing technique beach lesson. The remaining 1.5 hours is spent out in the water, having a great time with your instructor and smiling for the photographer.Regardless of the size of the group, a surf instructor is assigned for every 3 people.Group lessons are a lot of fun where everyone encourages each other and new friendships are made.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs
Departure Time :
Daily at 8am, 11am, and 2pm (Please check in 1/2 hour before your lesson)
Departure Details :
Check in at the "Ocean Activities" booth located along the beach walk at The Whaler's Village Shopping Center between Leilani's Restaurant and The Westin Resort. (Check in 30 min prior to your lesson).. read more
OverviewLearn to surf in a group setting on world famous Ka'anapali Beach with Maui's #1 surf school. In a group lesson, you will be with other visitors participating in the surf lesson.Regardless of the size of the group, a surf instructor is assigned for every 3 people.
- Local guide
- Rash guard and water shoes
- Surf board
- Parking validation for up to 3 hours
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Group setting is not recommended for children under the age of 8. Please book a private lesson
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Humpback Whale Watching & Dolphin Search - Sanity Private 2 Hour Charters
- Road to Hana - Full Loop PRIVATE Tour
- Private 2-Hour Beginner Paddleboarding 101 from Maui
- SUP Turtle Town Snorkel
- Dolphin and Snorkel Adventure from Lahaina to Lanai
- Craters of Mars Mission to Haleakala
- Flight Lesson to Molokai
- Maui Private Road to Hana Tour