Group Tour To Petra - Amman
OverviewTraveling solo? Enjoy and experience Petra with new friends. The Group Tour to Petra is a great choice to visit Jordan's Wonder of the World. Join a Group every Monday to Petra. You will meet your Petra tour at either 2 locations in Amman: The Regency Hotel lobby or The Liwan Hotel lobby transportation to start your Petra Tour. You will join others from Amman to Petra with a your group guide sharing Jordan's history along the way. The group tour to Petra includes entrance to Petra and your English speaking guide. The tour is a full day starting at 8am, sit back and enjoy Petra.
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThe Group Petra Tour is ideal experience for the solo traveler visitng Jordan or a small group that enjoys meeting new friends. You will depart from Amman to Petra via an air conditioned coach with others and your group guide will be on the bus with you to address any questions and share Jordans history along the way. You will have the opportunity to stop and take a break as the journey is close to a 3 hours driving time south.
Once in Petra at the Petra Visitor Center, your group guide will arrange your ticket and your meeting point to start your tour into Petra. Your dedicated English speaking tour guide will lead the tour inside of Petra and arrange entrance and logistics. It is advised to stay close to your guide to capture the details of the fascinating history of the Nabateans who built the city out of rocks. You will have the opportunity to rest, eat, drink, and use the facilities while in Petra, just inform your guide.
At the end of the tour, your guide will escort you to the bus for your journey back to Amman, do expect about a 3 hour journey back to Amman.
Inclusions for Group Tour To Petra
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for Group Tour To Petra
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended if you are pregnant, as there is a lot of walking
Not wheelchair accessible
Sun hat and suncreen recommended in the summer months, jacket in the winter months.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
You should bring the vouchers with photo ID for all tours on the day of their activity
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour from Amman: Petra with Camel Ride
- Private Tour Petra with Monastery El Deir and lunch
- Travel to the edge of the basalt desert and discover Wine of Jordan, JR Wines
- Jordan tour 5D-4N
- Private Tour: Dana Nature Reserve Hike and Dead Sea with lunch
- The North Tour of Jordan Jerash Ajlun Castle and Um Qais
- Petra - One day tour
- Six-Hour Private Madaba and Dead Sea Tour from Amman