Group Travel To Machupicchu - Cusco
OverviewExplore the "City of the Incas" on a full-day tour of Machu Picchu from Cusco. Experience the magic of the legendary , and savor the rich culture Take a scenic train and bus ride to Machu Picchu Enjoy some free time in the town of Aguas Calientes
Know More about this tourBenefit from early morning pick-up at your accommodation in Cusco at around 03:30, and then journey by bus to the train station at Ollantaytambo to take an amazing 4-hour train ride towards Machu Picchu. Pass through extraordinary landscapes that will keep your camera busy!
Upon arrival in Aguas Calientes, a guide will be waiting for you at the train station to escort you to the ruins of Machu Picchu by bus. Travel for about 25 minutes through the breathtaking scenery, and upon arrival at the site of the "Lost City of the Incas," enter the historic citadel and take a 2 to 3-hour guided tour. Then, enjoy some free time to explore the outer areas independently. Enjoy one of the many hikes, such as the trail to the Inka Bridge or the Sun Gate.
Return by bus to Aguas Calientes and enjoy some free time to explore the town on your own. Relax in the hot springs or at one of the many restaurants or cafés. Then, board the train in the late afternoon for the return journey to Cusco, where on arrival you will be transported back to your accommodation for the end of the tour services.
Inclusions for Group Travel To Machupicchu
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Transportation to the train station in Ollantaytambo
- Round-trip train tickets between Ollantaytambo and Aguas Calientes (executive service by Inca Rail)
- Round-trip bus tickets between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu
- 2 to 3-hour tour of Machu Picchu with an English-speaking guide
Exclusions for Group Travel To Machupicchu
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Accommodations in Cusco or Aguas Calientes
- Tickets for Huayna Picchu
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please have your original document with you
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Tour to Machu Picchu: Salkantay Trek
- Lares Valley Inca Hot Springs Tour from Cusco
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Private Day Trip
- Moray Terraces and Maras Salt Mines Day Trip
- Half Day Touring and Exploring Ollantaytambo
- Private Full-Day Tour to The Archaeological Site of Pisaq in Sacred Valley
- Full Day Tour on the Sun Route from Cusco to Puno
- Private Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour with Pisac Ruins