Group Walking Tour In Malaga - Marbella
OverviewDiscover Malaga, the coastal city noted for its museums such as Thyssen Museum, Pompidou Museum, Picasso Museum, Old car Museum and so on. Its history is reflected through its streets, buildings, the cathedral, the citadel, and the Roman theater. Not to forget to mention Picasso route which includes Picasso's birthplace, Picasso Museum and the church where he was baptized.
Know More about this tourLet's start this tour meeting your tour guide at "Aduana" square, that is located by "Malaga museum". Then enjoy a stroll along "Alcazabilla" Street where the Roman theater and the "Alcazaba" are. Learn about its history (different Moorish periods, its architecture, etc) from the hand of your official guide.
After the archeological site, start Picasso's route making a stop to see Picasso's birthplace, the church where he was baptized, the square used by him as playground and finally Picasso's museum. Learn about his life and works throughout the years.
Visit the Cathedral to learn about its history, its architecture (gothic, renaissance, baroque, etc) and also about its artistic heritage talking about sculptures, paintings, etc.
Finish this tour passing by "Constitution" square, Villalon palace & Larios Street. Don't miss anything about the importance of the main commercial Street (Larios Street) and the significance of this gentleman in the XIX century.
Inclusions for Group Walking Tour In Malaga
- Professional guide
- Group tour
Exclusions for Group Walking Tour In Malaga
- Entrance fees (Cathedral)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Dress code is smart casualy
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private walking tour in Malaga city by Tours in Malaga
- Private walking tour in Ronda by Tours in Malaga
- Private walking tour in Ojen by Tours in Malaga
- Arrival Private Transfer Luxury Van Malaga airport AGP to Marbella
- Departure Private Transfer Luxury Van Marbella to Malaga airport AGP
- Departure Private Transfer Business Car Marbella to Malaga airport AGP
- Arrival Private Transfer Business Car Malaga airport AGP to Marbella