OverviewLeave Vancouver behind for a day in British Columbia’s great outdoors. With admission to Grouse Mountain, just north of the city, you can see endangered wildlife like bears and owls, ride one of North America’s largest aerial trams, go snowshoeing, see birds of prey in flight, watch lumberjacks in action, and enjoy fabulous views of the forest and Vancouver in the distance.
Know More about this tourJust 8 miles (13 km) north of central Vancouver, Grouse Mountain is a great cultural and outdoor destination for the whole family any time of year. Your admission ticket includes a round-trip shuttle ride from downtown Vancouver, or you can make your own way there.
When you arrive, you are free to spend as much time as you like on the mountain. Enjoy the many activities included in your selected ticket option, and check out other optional activities like ziplining and paragliding, if you wish (own expense).
Peak Experience ticket
The Peak Experience ticket includes the 45-minute Lumberjack Show, set in an early-1900s-style logging camp; the Birds in Motion demonstration, during which you can watch graceful birds of prey in flight; and ranger talks about bears and other alpine animals at the Wildlife Refuge. Plus get access to the Peak Chairlift, a ski lift that provides a fun, sky-high way to enjoy views of the mountain in the summertime.
In the winter months, your ticket includes skating at the outdoor ice rink, sleigh rides and access to snowshoe trails. You can also enjoy the month-long Peak of Christmas celebration.
At anytime of year, your ticket includes wildlife films at the Theatre in the Sky, access to the Peak Chalet and a round-trip ride on the Skyride, a 1-mile (1.6-km) aerial tram that boasts spectacular views of Vancouver and its surrounding forest scenery.
Shopping and dining are also available at your own expense; a variety of restaurants and cafes are onsite, from fine dining to barbecue to Starbucks.
Inclusions for Grouse Mountain Admission
- Peak Chairlift Ride
- Shuttle from downtown Vancouver is available (first-come first-serve basis)
Exclusions for Grouse Mountain Admission
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.