Grouse Mountain Night Snow Lift Ticket - Vancouver
OverviewThe night snow lift ticket provides you access to skiing and snowboarding and access to regular admission activities any evening after 4pm. Over half of Grouse Mountain terrain is open til 10pm everyday. Grouse Mountain provides a great snow experience for skier and riders with all ability levels.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Family friendly
- Excellent value for money
- Seasonal Offer
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tourWith half of Grouse Mountains runs lit at night, evenings are the perfect time to make tracks to Grouse Mountain. On clear nights, the city of Vancouver sparkles below as you do laps on favourite runs including The Cut, Centennial, Peak, Grouse Park, Heavens Sake new this year, Blazes, and more!
Skiing and riding at night is an entirely different experience where you most people find they are even more connected to the snow as they take cues from the snow and rely less upon their vision as their primary guide. Night skiing and riding can be a great training tool and of course getting in a few laps can be great for health and fitness.
Grouse Mountain is open until 10pm daily for night skiing and riding. Bring a friend or meet new friends as you ride the lifts.
Inclusions for Grouse Mountain Night Snow Lift Ticket
- Entrance fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Admission ticket
Exclusions for Grouse Mountain Night Snow Lift Ticket
- The listed price does not include a $8 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Vancouver Shore Excursion: Small-Group Gourmet Lunch Tour
- Fraser Valley Private Wine Tour and Bistro Lunch
- Private Transport from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal
- Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours
- Private Transport from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to North or West Vancouver
- Vancouver City Tour with Vancouver Lookout Admission