Grum Ma's Cultural Center Admission And Tour - FreeportWrite a Review
OverviewGrum Ma's Cultural Center provides a great place to learn about Bahamian culture. As soon as you enter Grum Ma's Cultural Center your Bahamian experience begins as you are introduced to aspects of Bahamian culture through photos, books, paintings, craft and Junkanoo costumes. As you explore our Bahamian culture you will also learn about our history that begins with the first Bahamians: Arawaks, Lucayans and Tainos who were originally from South America. You will also be able to taste traditional Bush (herbal) tea!
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Grum Mas' House Cultural Center is a cottage style building that has on display artifacts that represent Bahamian cultural and history located in the settlement of Hunter’s, Grand Bahama. The tour of the Grum Ma's House Cultural Center takes place in its cozy rooms.
There is a walk around exhibit that takes you through the history and culture of the Bahamas. Here you will learn about the origins of the Bahamas from the first inhabitants, the Arawaks, Lucayans and Tainos who were originally from South America to modern day.
This is followed by a seated experience so that you can enjoy traditional Bush Tea (local herbal tea) while you learn more about Bahamian culture including celebrations like Junkanoo, different musical genres, folklore and other related information.
Come to Grum Ma's Cultural Center for a more authentic Bahamian cultural experience!
Inclusions for Grum Ma's Cultural Center Admission And Tour
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Grum Ma's Cultural Center Admission And Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for groups of 4 or more.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 20 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.