Guadalajara At Night: Bar Crawl And Panoramic Sightseeing Tour
OverviewEnjoy a fun night visiting the most popular bars in the city of Guadalajara and seeing the sights illuminated at night. Learn a bit more about this great city and taste traditional Mexican drinks.
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourGet picked up from your Guadalajara hotel at 8pm, then board an air-conditioned coach that will likely turn into a "party bus" quite quickly! As you travel to the city's most popular cantinas, get an introduction to Guadalajara's local culture and the city's history and traditions from your guide.
Learn about emblematic Mexican beverages likeas tequila and beer through direct experience traditional Mexican cocktails, beer,and tequila shots at each of the bars you visit are included in the cost of this tour. Soak up the vibrant atmosphere in some of Guadalajara's best bars while getting insider tips from your guide on things to do and see during your time in the city.
Between visits to each cantina, pass by some of Guadalajara's most important landmarks and admire the way they are illuminated at night. See thestately Guadalajara Cathedral and hear about the Centro Histrico (historic center).
After four hours of fun, you'll be dropped off back at your hotel to conclude the tour.
Inclusions for Guadalajara At Night: Bar Crawl And Panoramic Sightseeing Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Guadalajara At Night: Bar Crawl And Panoramic Sightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Guadalajara Airport to Hotels
- Lake Chapala and Ajijic Half-Day Tour from Guadalajara
- Tequila and Distillery Day Trip from Guadalajara
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotels to Guadalajara Airport
- Tlaquepaque and Tonala Day Trip from Guadalajara
- Viator Exclusive: Jose Cuervo VIP Distillery Tour with Private Tequila Tastings
- Food Walking Tour of Guadalajara