This tour helps you by discovering the wonderful and real flavors of Guadalajara.
Your tour guide will feature you maps, discounts, restaurant and accommodation recommendations for use in downtown neighbourhoods. After the narrated Guadalajara tour, explore these streets with confidence and enjoy helpful recommendations from your guide on this area full of attractions, sightseeing and restaurant offerings.
Tasting Locations (subject to change):
- La Rinconada: Located in a mansion from 19th century where international flavors meet the history (Established en 1985)
- Las Famosas Tortas Ahogadas: The biggest drowned pork sandwich chain in the world (Established 1991)
- El Mexicano: Turistic-family restaurant where ranchero genre singers perform every day live.(Established 1995)
- Caf Madrid: The most long-standing cafe restaurant in town (Established 1955)
- La Antigua: The classic downtown flavor. One place where you feel in old Guadalajara period. (Established 2000)
- Caf La Flor De Crdoba: The first coffee shop in town with coffee services and grinding (Established 1938)
- Fonda San Miguel Arcngel: A place full of history, mysticism y tradition in Downtown with High Mexican Cuisine
- La Mutualista: A place so special where culture, music, politics, entertainment and the song museum meet all together (Established 1942)