OverviewExperience Seville in a different way and explore the Guadalquivir River.The Guadalquivir River is the most visited natural monument of Seville. If you want to know and understand the story of Seville, the Guadalquivir is a great way to do so. Receive local insights from your knowledgeable guide along the way and make the best of your stay in Seville.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourDiscover the Guadalquivir River and learn more about it's history. How it's large and historical, romantic and legendary, river of the America's conquerors, the only navigable river in Spain.
Embark on an hour boat trip visiting the classic Seville and the modern Seville, thoroughly commented in Spanish, English, French, Portuguese, German, Italian and many other major languages.
From the deck you will see famous locations such as: The old bridge, the district of Triana, the pavilions of Expo 92 and the Ibero-American Exposition of 29, the towers of the Plaza of Spain, convents and monasteries. The Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas, where Columbus planned his voyage of discovery, the new bridges to the Expo and many more.
The boats are equipped with services Bar, Cafeteria, WC, and loudspeakers to inform you and a comfortable sitting arrangement to make sure you have the best possible experience while navigating it.
Inclusions for Guadalquivir River Boat Trip From Seville
- Audio guide
- Flexible schedule
- Local taxes
- River cruise
Exclusions for Guadalquivir River Boat Trip From Seville
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
You must have your voucher printed at the entrance.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.