Guadalupe Valley Wine Route Tour In Baja California - Ensenada
OverviewDuring this 6-hour tour, you will visit four top wineries located in Valle de Guadalupe (Guadalupe Valley) as well as visit the Wine Museum of Baja California. This is a great tour for first-time visitors to discover the great wineries this region in Mexico has to offer.
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel at around 10am and will be taken to Valle de Guadalupe, where you will have the opportunity to visit 4 wineries. The first winery offers wine tasting from the oldest vineyard in the Valley, surrounded by the most beautiful landscape of Valle de Guadalupe, at world top level, an elegant winery. Wine tasting cost not included. Afterwards, you will be taken to a second winery known for its fine wines and spirits, winning major international awards. There you can enjoy excellent wine tastings and buy their products at the boutique. Wine tasting cost not included.
Next, you will visit the wine museum of Baja California, a space dedicated to show the history of the wineries of Valle de Guadalupe since the missionaries' first arrival. The third winery offers organic and artisanal products. You will have the chance to try local dishes and try craft beers and wine, all made with seasonal and local ingredients. Food and wine tasting is not included but can be purchased if you wish to do so.
Later, you will be taken to a fourth winery where you will be able to take a short tour and learn about the wine making process. You can enjoy a wine tasting at the end of the tour if you wish.
You will be taken back to your hotel at around 4pm.
Inclusions for Guadalupe Valley Wine Route Tour In Baja California
- Visit to 4 wineries
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance to the Wine Museum of Baja California
- Free T-shirt
Exclusions for Guadalupe Valley Wine Route Tour In Baja California
- Wine tasting (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
English / Spanish guide
Dress code is casual
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.