Guadeloupe Zoo Admission Pass
OverviewIn the heart of the massif of Basse-Terre, Parc des Mamelles, the Guadeloupe Zoo, spends 4 acres of tropical forest for the conservation of rare and endangered animal species. Located on the Traverse road, at the edge of the Guadeloupe National Park, this park is characterized by tranquility and perfectly natural character of the area. A true Noah's Ark of modern times, it houses about 85 animal species from the Caribbean and Guyana spread between mammals, birds, reptiles and arthropods - more than 450 individuals. All live in a lush green environment composed of more than a thousand plant species. An ideal temperature and optimal humidity give them a lifestyle more enjoyable. Thrill seekers can admire the powerful jaguars, or the surprising spider monkeys. Don't forget to feed the raccoons and view many other species, some of which are endangered.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourTake a walk through the heart of the forest, surrounded by hundreds of plant species, including orchids, porcelain roses, heliconias and more. You can walk at the top of tall trees on bridges suspended 65 feets (20 meters) high. This course, perched at a dozen meters to the treetops, is a unique opportunity to admire the forest from above.
Guadeloupe Zoo also have an insectarium with smaller species of the animal kingdom on display. You may see stick insects, scorpions, centipedes, anoles, cassava ants and the biggest beetle in the world, the Hercule dynast also called the rhinoceros beetle. The "Tarzan house" is a playground area where children will enjoy fun and interactive activities. Located in front of the zoo, you will find a restaurant that dishes out Creole meals, snacks and tropical juices.
Parc des Mamelles is a member of worldwide recognized associations for animal preservation such as EAZA, ALPZA and AFDPZ. For the visitor, it is the guarantee of a responsible approach to the protection of wildlife and animal welfare.
Inclusions for Guadeloupe Zoo Admission Pass
- Admission ticket
- All activities
Exclusions for Guadeloupe Zoo Admission Pass
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.