Guangzhou Private Historical Highlights Tour With Dim Sum Lunch
OverviewTake a full day tour to experience Guangzhous historical and culture highlights including a traditional Cantonese dim sum lunch. Visit the Dr Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall and the Ancestral Temple of the Chen family. Discover Yuexiu Park, see the Temple of the Six Banyan Trees and relax in the colonial charm of Shamian Island.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide at 8:30 a.m. in your hotel lobby to start yourtour.
Your firststop is at theChen Clan Academy, a collection of 19 buildings. The academy was originally constructed for younger members of the Chen clans to prepare for the Imperial Examinations. Today it's a fine example of a traditional Chinese academic campus, and houses the Guangdong Folk Art Museum.
Next up isYuexiu Park, sone of the largest park in the city. Catch sight of theFive Rams Sculpture and Zhenhai Tower, a landmark of Guangzhou, which houses the museum of art. Enjoy a dim sum lunch before moving on.
Visit theTemple of the Six Banyan Trees, and then head toShamian Island, originally a major trading post on the Pearl River from the 18th to 19th centuries. Now the island is a relaxing place to stroll around and enjoy the architecture.
After visiting Shamian Island, your tour ends and you'll be returned to your hotel at about 5 p.m.
Inclusions for Guangzhou Private Historical Highlights Tour With Dim Sum Lunch
- Dim Sum Lunch is served at a local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- A English-speaking guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Guangzhou Private Historical Highlights Tour With Dim Sum Lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guangzhou Night Tour
- Shimen National Park and Biquan Air Hot Spring Day Trip from Guangzhou
- Cantonese brunch and a private biking tour in art zone
- All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Danxia and Nanhua Monastery by Bullet Train from Guangzhou
- Buffet Dinner at Canton Tower Revolving Restaurant with Pearl River Night Cruise
- Diandoude Dim Sum Dinner with Pearl River Night Cruise in Guangzhou
- Bachelor's KTV Night Tour with Dim Sum Dinner in Guangzhou
- Pearl River Night Cruise in Guangzhou with Private Transfer