It includes Transport in special vehicle of Tourism from Medellin. Breakfast. Lunch. Boat tour through the reservoir with crossover music (1 hour approx): (Panoramic of Casa Museo, La Cruz, Piedras del Marial, Piedra del Peol, Ruins of the Hacienda La Manuela by Pablo Escobar). Guidance throughout the tour from Medelln. Travel insurance. VISITS TO Marinilla (Church of Mary Help of Christians) El Peol (Visit to the Rock Temple, Monument to the Phoenix, Replica of the Old Peol) Guatap Town of Zcalos (Street of the Souvenir, Main Park, socles, seawall, monument to the carp) Piedra del Peol (Optional Promotion Ticket 7 dollars per person)
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Time :
From 07:00 a.m. it starts to be picked up at the hotels except in downtown hotels.
Departure Details :
From 07:00 am you start to pick up at the hotels except in downtown hotels or meeting point metro station Poblado and metro station stadium
Return Details :
return to the hotel
OverviewGuatape tour, this eastern Antioquia municipality, located an hour and a half from Medellin, opens a world of color among its streets, adorned with baseboards that tell stories of the town and its people. They also call it the interior sea of Antioquia, the Acapulco of Colombia, the interior Cartagena, Paraso Paisa, Remanso de Paz, the heart of Antioquia's East. It was named in honor of Cacique Guatap, an inhabitant of this territory in the pre-Hispanic period. Another name he has had is the Ceja de Guatap. The Rock of Guatap or Piedra del Peol, is a monolith 220 meters high located in Guatap (Antioquia, Colombia). The Stone of El Peol, composed of quartz, feldspar and mica, was climbed for the first time on July 16, 1954 by an inhabitant of the area, Luis Eduardo Villegas Lpez. in the company of Ramon Diaz and Pedro Nel Ramrez until now the stone still belongs to the Villegas family. You can now access its summit by climbing 740 steps built in the monolith.
- Transport in special vehicle of Tourism from Medellin.
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Boat tour of the reservoir with crossover music
- Hotel pickup and drop-offexcept hotels in the city center
- Travel Insurance
- bilingual guide (must request it)
- the entrance to climb the peol stone is not included, approximately 6.6 dollars (18,000 Colombian pesos)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
comfortable clothes and footwear
If you have any medical prescription, do not forget the medicines
photographic camera and battery-charged cell
Operates in all weather conditions
no minimum number of people required, daily departures
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.