Guayaquil - Cajas NP - Cuenca
OverviewWe nwill need approx. 2 hour to arrive to the Cajas National Parkand and you can enjoy beautiful landscapes, the guide will explain about the geological formation of the park. We will visit the middle part located 3960 m.a.s.l. in the sector Toreadora along the bordering lakes and cross a polylepis forest and the guide will explain about moorland vegetation.In this tour in addition to those in the above a technical stop is held in a small farm to discuss and observe typical fruits in Churute Mangrove area such as cocoa, oranges, etc., and throughout the trip typical plantations will appreciate coast such as rice and sugar, then we had lunch and continue our journey to reach the Cuenca´s city, considered one of the most beautifuls cities in Ecuador.
Know More about this tour
Early departure after breakfast go to Cuenca we stop at the Cajas National Park, one of the most beautiful national parks in the southern part of Ecuador, a lacustrine system of more than 230 lakes, hike about 2 hours. In this tour in addition to those in the above a technical stop is held in a small farm to discuss and observe typical fruits of the area such as cocoa, oranges, etc., and throughout the trip typical plantations will appreciate coast such as rice and sugar, then we had lunch and continue our journey to reach the Cuenca city. And after this we arrive at your hotel
Inclusions for Guayaquil - Cajas NP - Cuenca
- Private transportation
Exclusions for Guayaquil - Cajas NP - Cuenca
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guayaquil City Tour Including Route of the Fruits and Plantation
- Dolphin Watching in Puerto El Morro from Guayaquil
- Guayaquil Arrival Transfer
- Salinas and Ballenita Full-Day Trip from Guayaquil
- Full-Day All-Included Tour to Barcelo Colon Miramar in Salinas from Guayaquil
- Guayaquil City Tour and Manglares del Estero Salado