Guayaquil Cemetery Tour
OverviewThe tour to the Guayaquil Cemetery is a great option to learn about the history of the city and appreciate it's art. The Cemetery of Guayaquil is one of the most important National Cultural Heritages. Taking this tour you will be surprised by the beautiful mausoleums made on marble by mostly italian artists. Give yourself a chance to take a look to the "White City" as they used to call it before.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourThis tour starts with the pick up at the Hotel you are staying. You will be taken to the cemetery which is located close to downtown Guayaquil, by the side of "Cerro del Carmen".
We park outside and we enter through gate 3, which is a simulation of the 9th of October boulevard in downtown. From there starts the 2 hour walking tour inside the cemetery, watching where some ex presidents and important characters are located. We will explain the history and concepts behind the most important mausoleums, most of them made on marble.
This tour is a combination of art and history that you don't want to miss!
Inclusions for Guayaquil Cemetery Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Guayaquil Cemetery Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Tour to Salinas and Montaita from Guayaquil
- Full-Day All-Included Tour to Barcelo Colon Miramar in Salinas from Guayaquil
- Guayaquil Evening Tour Including Dinner
- Guayaquil City Tour Including the Light House of Cerro Santa Ana
- Guayaquil Night Tour with Rayuela Bar
- Cacao Farm Excursion Day Trip from Guayaquil
- Golf Tour in Guayaquil
- Dolphin Watching in Puerto El Morro from Guayaquil