OverviewGuayaquil, known as La Perla del PacÃfico, is the largest and the most populous city in Ecuador. Its has been a city with a great commercial tradition and now it is betting on tourism, and it is developing as a national and international tourist destination being home of many international fairs and events.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourWe start the tour with the collection of Ecua-Andino Hats. Ecuadorian artisans take from one week to 6 months to manufacture a hat. These straw hats are made only of the finest natural fibers selected from young leaves of Toquilla (Carludovica Palmata). In the gathering, we can appreciate the exposure of various models and colors of hats.
Visit the Seminario Park, also popularly known as Las Iguanas park, by the reptiles that dwell there. The site has its natural charm with trees and an artificial pond in which goldfish swim.
We head then to the Metropolitan Cathedral . The Cathedral stands on the site where the first mother church of the New Town was built.
Then we proceed to the Plaza de Management. The Arosemena passage is one of the urban values of the Plaza. Crisscross the Municipal Palace, on a tour in which the visitor can admire the iron and glass cover with decorative stained glass. Around we can see the Nahim Isaias Museum, and monuments like: A Sucre, The Forge of Vulcan, the Fountain of Glory and Grace.
Then will visit the Tower Morica known as the Public Clock Tower. We walk along the Malecon 2000 and we can see the towers of the four elements. We then arrive at the Monument to the 2 Liberators: Simon Bolivar and San Martin.
We arrive at Puerto Santa Ana. It has natural environment by being located opposite the Guayas River. Visit Plaza Pilsener, where many art events are developed and where you can find museums like the Popular Music Museum and the Beer Museum.
End of Services.
Inclusions for Guayaquil City Tour
- Local taxes
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Guayaquil City Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A small amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.