- Pickup from hotel
- Stop-point at "Beshbarmag Dag" area: Atop a super-steep grassy ridge, Beshbarmag Dag is a distinctive split crag whose mystical crown of phallic rocks attracts (mostly female) pilgrims.
- The road to Guba region: On the road we will see more cities like Khizi, Siyazan, Shabran while going to Guba.
- Khinalug Village: The most beautiful and interesting village of Azerbaijan, located on the Lesser Caucasus mountains. Amid sheepy Caucasian foothills and dramatic canyons lie Azerbaijans grandest mountain panoramas and its most fascinating villages. The fabled ancient village of Xnalq is an unforgettable rustic getaway but the beautiful route from Quba is an attraction in itself. The road starts out through woodlands past a string of barbecue cafes, then navigates several canyons before emerging above the tree line into an almost deserted upland valley.
- Visit to Khinalug Museum*
- To be hosted in a local house in Khinalug Village, Lunch*
- Free Time
- Back to Baku, drop-off to hotel
Included: Pickup from hotel, transportation, tour guide, drop-off to hotel or to city center.
* No entrance fee for the museum in Khinalug.
* The Lunch is appx. 7-8 USD per person.