Guided 8 Hour Tour Of Bolzano And Merano From Trento
OverviewEmbark on this 8 hour guided small group tour to Bolzano and Merano from Trento. Not only will you be able to experience an exciting atmosphere of Christmas markets that are rich in magic and full of lights, you will also be able to tour the historic centers of the cities. You will be transported by a private vehicle.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
From Trento you will first visit the city of Bolzano. You will visit Piazza Walther, the main square, where you will find one of the two Christmas Markets you will be visiting. The historical Christmas Market of Bolzano is the most important and famous throughout northern Italy.
The Christmas Market opens its doors for the 26th time on 24th November at 5pm. In keeping with tradition, it will repeat the formula of 80 exhibitors, 8 partners, 3 gastronomy stalls and a small market dedicated to children, guests and fellow citizens, until 6th January 2017.
You will also visit the historical center of Bolzano where you will discover the peculiarities of the fusion between Mediterranean and central Europe.
You will move then to the city of Merano for our second Christmas Market.
In the wonderful spa town of Merano, the Christmas Markets goes from November 25 to January 6. The promenade along the Passirio River is filled with stands. Everything is magic here: the scent of cinnamon and spice reminding of homemade cakes, the soft lights and the decorated Christmas tree, and the merry atmosphere.
Eighty stands offer Christmas decorations, boiled wool slippers, pottery, traditional fabrics, wooden statues and toys, traditional objects such as nutcrackers, Christmas pyramids, musical boxes, and many more. In many stands you can admire the craftsmen while they are creating their works. In the Christmas stands of Merano you can find manylocal products, such as speck, apple strudel, wine, mulled wine and cakes, while you listen to the music of choirs and bands and experience the traditions of Advent.
You will also visit the historical center of Merano.
At the end of the excursion, you will return to Trento back to your hotel approximately at 5:30 PM.
Inclusions for Guided 8 Hour Tour Of Bolzano And Merano From Trento
- Bottled water
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Guided 8 Hour Tour Of Bolzano And Merano From Trento
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 6 people per booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.