Guided Bicycle Tour Of Brooklyn Bridge - New York City
OverviewPedal your way past iconic landmarks in one of the worlds most famous Bridge, The Brooklyn Bridge. As you cycle through this bridge, enjoy epic views of staggering skyscrapers reaching high above the river. Experience in short time some of the most amazing landmarks such as Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty, the Financial District, Wall Street, Hudson River, New York City Hall and the World Trade Center.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourExplore the world-famous Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn, and Lower Manhattan on this guided, 2-hour bike tour a memorable activity that's fun for all ages.
Begin the tour in Lower Manhattan at the Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rent onNassau Street at 1pm. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to get fitted for a bike and helmet.
The tour covers approximately five miles of Lower Manhattan, the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Brooklyn Greenway. Along the way, enjoy a breathtaking skyline view of the World Financial Center and New York City. Each tour is unique and may include sightseeing of Lower Manhattan attractions like Wall Street and the 9/11 Memorial, depending on the groups ability and the guide.
A tandem (two-person) bike may be provided if available. This is not guaranteed and is counted as two bicycles. Child bike trailers and child seats may also be available at an additional cost. The bike tour is appropriate for all ages and skill levels, and one adult 18 or over must be present and responsible. A bicycle is included and a bike helmet is available on request. A helmet is mandatory for children under 14 years of age.
Inclusions for Guided Bicycle Tour Of Brooklyn Bridge
- 2-hour, guided bike tour
- Trek or Giant hybrid bicycle included
- Free bicycle helmet upon request
- Free bicycle lock upon request
- Free NYC bike map upon request
- Bicycle insurance
Exclusions for Guided Bicycle Tour Of Brooklyn Bridge
- Gratuities (recommended)
- No hotel pickup or drop-off service provided
- No food or drinks provided - water available $1.50
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Required to leave state/country ID or passport photocopy as security, returned with bike
Present voucher at front desk to redeem
Baskets, child bike trailers, child seats, and storage lockers are available at an additional cost
Children under 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult over 18 years of age
Store may close due to inclement weather and rescheduled with manager approval
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.