Guided Bike Tour With Jamon Experience In BarcelonaWrite a Review
Discover Barcelona by Bike visiting the most important place by the coast and finish your tour in Jamon Experience tasting different kind of ham
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
You will ride from your meeting point through the Gothic Quarter where you can admire the metropolitan Cathedral of Barcelona and Plaza S. Jaume (the administrative heart of the city) and the neighborhood of Rivera, where is the wonderful cathedral of Santa Maria del Mar that joints the ancient Barcelona with the area of young designers and the Born Cultural Center.
Crossing the Park of Cituadella with its monumental fountain La Cascada ( the Waterfall)to the modern post Olympic area where you will have a break to admire the Barcelona front Maritime including an interesting ride into the neighborhood of Barceloneta that introduce you to the old fisherman district nowadays a fancy area of youth and “yachts”, then you will cycle down Juan de Borbon street to reach the Colon statue and go up to the famous Ramblas where you will stop in Plaza Real with its characteristic lanterns designed by the Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi to get the most expected moment, it is in Jamon Experience, where you can have an interactive audiovisual tour of 20 minutes in the Museum of the Jamon and after that you can taste 6 types of jamon (ham): Reserve, Iberian and four designations of origin of Iberian Jamón: Huelva, Extremadura, Guijuelo and Valle de los Pedroches, and a drink 2 (glass of cava, a beer or a soft drink).
You will see a professional Jamon Carver doing he’s art, while getting those delicious thin slices. You will be able to finally see and apply what you have learning during your interactive audiovisual exhibition.
You will seat on a special table only designed to enjoy the Jamon carving show by a true professional after that you will return to the starting point.
Inclusions for Guided Bike Tour With Jamon Experience In Barcelona
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Live entertainment
- Bike tour
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Ham tasting
- 2 (glass of cava, a beer or a soft drink).
Exclusions for Guided Bike Tour With Jamon Experience In Barcelona
- The listed price does not include a fee per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.