OverviewThis guided Waterland canoe tour takes you through Dutch nature and villages in Old Holland near Amsterdam, only 15 minutes from the city center. See the 'real' Dutch way of life and explore Old Holland's nature. Paddle through the village and the area's reed-lands, hear the birds singing and smell the plants surrounding you on this outdoor adventure with group size of maximum 10 adults.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
Know More about this tourStart your guided 5-hour outdoor adventure from Amsterdam with a short 15 minutes bus ride to a small Dutch village. Enjoy a beverage at a local cafe upon arrival and start our canoe tour afterwards.
Paddle through Old Holland's nature and villages, see the Dutch way of life and learn about the people in The Netherlands. You will learn about Waterland from your local guide, who will also be happy to answer all your questions. Explore the reed-lands and listen to signing birds while smelling the local plants. If the weather allows, the tour will also stop for a swim, so bring your swim gear with you!
Enjoy a picnic lunch including local products from the area you're paddling through one of the islands -- it might be a bit wet here so be prepared for your shoes to get wet and dirty.
Back at the cafe you will have time to enjoy another beverage before taking the bus back to Amsterdam where your outdoor adventure ends.
Inclusions for Guided Canoe Adventure With Picnic Lunch In Waterland From Amsterdam
- Local guide
- Picnic lunch
- 2 beverages
- Round-trip transfer to Waterland (public transportation)
- Use of canoe
Exclusions for Guided Canoe Adventure With Picnic Lunch In Waterland From Amsterdam
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for participants with back problems or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Life jackets will be provided. It is recommended that participants be able to swim
Dress accordingly. It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and bring additional change of clothes. Also, rain coats/swim gear (depending on weather conditions)
No vegetarian option available for picnic lunch
It is recommended to bring bottled water on warm days
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.