This tour will initially begin at 8am in Rome. The coach buses will then depart from every destination, every-otherday between May & October.On every ride, there is a fully trained guide to provide historical and social information as well as tips on the best things to do at each destination. Coaches seat up to 55 passengers and are 5-star quality with reclining seats, access to Wi-Fi, and a full entertainment system which can be accessed from your own mobile device. This is a door to door, hop-on hop-off service - picking up and dropping off from centrally located accommodations in each city. While on board, each coach makes a comfort stop every 2-hours for bathroom breaks, and a chance to purchase food or drinks for onward travel. Discovering each destination at your own pace and through your own interests has never been easier. Depart from Rome and choose between: Tuscany, Florence and the Swiss Alps; or Florence, the Swiss Alps and Paris.
- Printed Voucher Required
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
7:45am check-in, 8am departure
Departure Details :
Plus Camping Roma
Return Details :
Trip ends in the Swiss Alps (Camping Jungfrau - Lauterbrunnen)or Paris (St Christophers Hostel, Canal) depending on choice at time of booking
OverviewChoose from two different itineraries from Rome, with a 3-stop city to city hop-on, hop-off pass. You'll travel in comfort on an air-conditioned coach that seats up to 55 like-minded travelers. You have the flexibility to choose how many days you stay, your accommodation type, and how you spend your time in each city. The first option is to start from Rome with stops in Tuscany and Florence, then ending in the Swiss Alps. The other option is from Rome with stops in Florence and the Swiss Alps, then ending in Paris. Each route includes live commentary on board by a professional guide.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tour
Professional coach driver
Live commentary on board
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Hop-on hop-off city to city link
Transport by air-conditioned coach
Food and drinks
Return transportation to Rome
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
A current valid passport is required on all days of travel
Personal food is allowed to be brought on coaches - cold food only (hot liquids and hot food are not allowed)
Trip departs from Plus Camping Roma in Rome only and is a one way trip
Travel must be completed by October 15, 2017
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St Peters, Sistine Chapel, Small-Group Upgrade Option
- Rome Combo: Skip-the-Line Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peters Basilica and Colosseum Walking Tour
- Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Skip the Line: Crypts and Roman Catacombs Small-Group Walking Tour
- Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour: Underground Chambers and Arena
- Vatican for Kids Private Tour
- Priority First Early Entrance: Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums Ticket
- Rome in a Day: Vatican and Colosseum with Skip the Line