Guided City Walk Of Lucerne BasicWrite a Review
A licensed tour guide will take you across the beautiful city of Lucerne, showing you all the top attractions and giving you insights into the city’s history and culture along the way. Now that’s one fabulous way to explore a marvellous destination like Lucerne!
- Visit sights such as the Chapel Bridge with the octagonal Water Tower, the Jesuit Church and the KKL Luzern.
- Learn important and humorous facts about the history of Lucerne.
- Learn about the everyday life of the city’s residents.
- Discover hidden alleys, visit town squares and even catch a glimpse of the Musegg Wall.
Know More about this tour
During our tour we will be visiting the Chapel Bridge, the Jesuit Church, and the old town.
After the tour I can recommend you some restaurants, shops or activities to do in the afternoon. If you wish we can spend the afternoon together visiting one of the mountains surrounding Lucerne: Mount Rigi, Mount Pilatus or Titlis.
Inclusions for Guided City Walk Of Lucerne Basic
- 2-hour guided tour around Lucerne by a licensed tourist guide.
Exclusions for Guided City Walk Of Lucerne Basic
- The Lion Monument is not part of this tour as it is a bit of a detour from the basic route.
- The Musegg Wall and its medieval towers are also not part of this tour.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 59 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 59 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.