Guided Colosseum Tour And Scooter Rental In Rome
OverviewExplore Rome at your own pace with this scooter rental. Then, join a 3-hour guided tour of the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum. You will have your scooter from 9am to 6pm so you can explore the city by yourself.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourEnjoy a flexible day in Rome with your scooter rental. You will have a scooter at your disposal from 9am to 6pm. You can easily reach all the main monumentsand will be able to stay as long as you would like.
With your scooter, you can reach the Colosseum to join your 1-hour guided tour. Choose whether to participate in the morning or afternoon tour. See the Colosseum with a skip-the-line access. Your guide will lead you and explain the history ofthis impressive monument. Walk around the first tiers and learn about the trapdoors and all the mechanisms used to animate the games that fulfilled he arena. After exploring the first level, ascend to the second tiers to enjoy the best inside and outside viewof the Colosseum.
After your tour, you can continue your day in Rome as you like with your scooter. Explore the city as you wish before returning the scooter to the departure point. Please note that for two people, one scooter is provided and you need to have scooter driving skills.
Inclusions for Guided Colosseum Tour And Scooter Rental In Rome
- Entrance fees at Colosseum
- 50cc scooter and helmet (1 scooter every two people)
- Basic vehicle insurance
- Local taxes
- Professional art historian guide forColosseum
Exclusions for Guided Colosseum Tour And Scooter Rental In Rome
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Deposit of 150 which will be returned after the rental period, provided there is no damage to vehicle
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Important: You must have skills in driving a scooter. If you are unable to drive safely we cannot proceed with the tour and we will not give you a refund.
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A current valid driver's license is required for all drivers (for non-European citizens it is best to have an international driver's license)
To drive scooter, minimum age is 18 years
Minimum age to participate is 10 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Colosseum groups are around 25 people
Colosseum tour departure time: 11:00am-1:00pm-3:00pm. You will choose your departure time when you will take your scooter.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.