Guided Cycling Tour Of Beijing
OverviewMake the most out of your stay in Beijing by cycling through the streets and seeing the sites up close. The route roughly goes through Tiananmen Square, Nanchizi Avenue, Donghua Gate, the Forbidden City, Dianmen Avenu, the Drum Tower, the Bell Tower, food markets inside hutongs and a ride along the city axis. Feeling like a local, you will be escorted by a knowledgeable, English-speaking tour guide throughout the tour.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at your hotel by the guide at 8:30am to start your bike tour. You will firstly get to see Tiananmen Square, and then passing through some symbolic landmarks and famous Avenues.
You will also cycle to the Forbidden City, home to 24 emperors between 1368 and 1911. This city within a city is a Word Heritage Site. The site is the largest and best preserved ancient imperial architectural complex in the world featuring the great square, halls and gates contrast with intricate gardens, courtyards and quarters. The exhibitions, both permanent and temporary, are all important treasures from an ancient China.
See the lively bustle at a local food market nestled inside the Hutongs. Hutong is a maze of historic alleyways with old, single story courtyard houses which are now fast disappearing. After the tour, your guide will escort you to the subway for transport back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Guided Cycling Tour Of Beijing
- Bike rental
- English-speaking tour escort/host
Exclusions for Guided Cycling Tour Of Beijing
- Admission fees into attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Nightlife Tour with Local Expert in Beijing
- Beijing Group Coach Day Tour: Explore Juyongguan Great Wall and The Forbidden City including Lunch
- Beijing International Transfer: Airport (PEK) to Hotel Roundtrip
- Private Day Tour: Juyongguan Pass Sacred Way Of Ming Tombs With A Dragon Boat Ride In The Summer Palace
- Beijing Bus Tour of Summer Palace and Badaling Great Wall
- Private Day Tour: Classic Beijing Attractions Visiting With All Entrance Tickets Inclusive