Guided Day Tour To Arusha National Park From Arusha
OverviewExperience Arusha National Park Tanzania's most accessible park in more ways than one. It's not only conveniently located, but it's also the best place to embark on walking and canoeing safaris - putting you closer to the action than anywhere else in the country!. It's home to Africa's largest giraffe population, a variety of primate species, and a number of large herbivores.Ithas an awe-inspiring blend of vegetation which includes swamp, grasslands and montane forest and, of course, the mountain slopes of Meru which are swathed in tropical rainforest. Its a unique eco-system that attracts thousands of animals and birds.Our Forgotten Pearl Day Safari will give you the opportunity of getting up close and personal to the animals on a walking safari, but also lets you take in the landscapes on a glorious game drive.It's the perfect day out for a family or those wanting something different to the standard game drive experience.
Know More about this tour
After breakfast you are met by our professional tour guide/driver, who will deliver a short safari info briefing, after which we travel east to theArusha National Park. The park has an incredible variety of fauna and flora, which cannot fail to impress. Hollywood also chose this region to film the movie Hatari in which Hardy Kruger starred alongside the legendary John Wayne. Your day trip will include a visit to the Ngurdo Crater. Buffaloes, waterbucks, giraffes, warthogs, zebras and baboons can be seen all year round as well as many different bird species.
At the Momella Gate, an armed ranger will be waiting for you to accompany you on your walking safari that will give you the chance to experience the wildlife up-close. Only a few other national parks in Tanzania give you such an opportunity and it is something that should not be missed. Lunch will be taken at a picnic place and in the afternoon (own expense), you will continue your tour in the safari vehicle through the Arusha National Park. After plenty of time allocated for you to observe the wildlife, we will take you back to Arusha.
Inclusions for Guided Day Tour To Arusha National Park From Arusha
- Park-fees and ranger fees for Arusha National Park
- 44 Safari vehicle, inclusive of driver/guide
- Game drives
- Walking safari
- Bottled mineral water per person
Exclusions for Guided Day Tour To Arusha National Park From Arusha
- Items of personalnature
- Picnic lunch overlooking the Momella Lakes at $10 USD per person
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Canoeing safari (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mount Kilimanjaro Climb - Tanzania
- Tanzania Family Adventure Safari - 15 Days
- 3-Day Safari Tour to Ngorongoro Crater from Arusha
- 7-Day Safari to Ngorongoro, Serengeti and Lake Manyara from Arusha
- Full-Day Safari in Tarangire National Park
- Full Day To Arusha National Park
- 2 Days Short Safaris- - Lake Manyara Or Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater
- 5-Day National Park Safari in Tanzania