Guided Day Trip To Atlas Mountains From Marrakech - MarrakeshWrite a Review
OverviewVisit the most beautiful and intriguing part of Morocco, the Atlas mountains, the greatest mountain range of North Africa. During this day trip, you will explore a unique part of Morocco, alongside a Berber guide, who will take you on a lifetime day trip to the Atlas Mountains where you will also have the opportunity to witness the traditional lifestyle of locals living in Berber villages.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourStart your day trip from your hotel in Marrakech and drive towards the High Atlas Mountains. Start your trail at the Imlil valley which is the starting point of trekking tours to highest peak in North Africa.
Make a few photo stops along the way and continue on to a guesthouse where you will have a welcome tea before going on a short guided walk with a local guide to witness the traditional lifestyle of locals in the Berber villages
Visit the Aremd village (1900 meters) and see the highest peak in the North of Africa, the Jbel Toubkal (4167 meters). After about 1 - 1,5 hours, you will go to a traditional gite (guesthouse) to have a wonderful lunch and conclude your trip back in Marrakech.
Inclusions for Guided Day Trip To Atlas Mountains From Marrakech
- Private transport from and back to Marrakech
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Guided Day Trip To Atlas Mountains From Marrakech
- Soft drinks
- Mineral water
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
Dress code is formal
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A small amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.