Guided Highlights Tour Of The Victoria And Albert Museum - London
OverviewMake the Best of your visit to the Victoria and Albert museum (V&A) with a Blue Badge certified guide. Your guide will take you to the most important areas of the museum with a vast and detailed explanation of the pieces and expositions of the museum.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a Blue Badge guide
Know More about this tourThe V&A is the worlds leading museum of art and design, housing a permanent collection of over 2.3 million objects that span over 5,000 years of human creativity. The Museum holds many of the UK's national collections and houses some of the greatest resources for the study of architecture, furniture, fashion, textiles, photography, sculpture, painting, jewellery, glass, ceramics, book arts, Asian art and design, theatre and performance.
The V&A was originally established in 1852, following the enormous success of the Great Exhibition the previous year. Its founding principle was to make works of art available to all, to educate working people and to inspire British designers and manufacturers. Since its foundation, the Museum and its collections have continued to grow into one of the world's greatest resources of art and design, housed in one of the finest groups of Victorian buildings in Britain.
Your Blue Badge guide is an official, professional tourist guides of the United Kingdom. Your guide is recognized by local tourist bodies throughout the UK, and by Visit Britain as one of Britains official tourist guides.
Your visit will start meeting the guide outside of the Museum where your guide will provide a brief explanation of the museum, after that you will access the museum, your guide will take you to the most important expositions. After 1.5 hours of the tour you will have free time to visit the museum by yourselves.
Inclusions for Guided Highlights Tour Of The Victoria And Albert Museum
- Blue Badge guide
- Tour escort/host
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Guided Highlights Tour Of The Victoria And Albert Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The London Bridge Experience and Thames River Cruise
- The View from the Shard with Thames River Cruise
- Windsor Castle Bath and Stonehenge from London
- Private Transfer from Heathrow Airport to Dover Port
- Private London to Southampton Cruise Transfer
- Independent Layover Tour to Windsor from London Gatwick or Heathrow Airport