Guided Jet Ski Tour In San DiegoWrite a Review
Take the ride of your life on a guided jet ski tour in San Diego. Cruise past Sea World as you enjoy the beautiful Mission Bay scenery, get a dolphin's perspective of the 200 ft.-tall cliffs of La Jolla and ride past historic navy vessels as you make your way out into San Diego's world-class bay. Each small group tour includes a high-performance jet ski and life jacket and is lead by a local, knowledgeable guide.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tour
Your 3 1/2 hour jet ski tour will begin with a short safety orientation at the departure point in Mission Bay at 8:30am. After meeting your guide and the rest of the group, you will be fitted with a life jacket and head out into the clear, blue Pacific Ocean from the DeAnza boat launch under the ever-present southern Californian sunshine. You might encounter native seals and sea lions as you head out with whales occasionally showing up on their bi-annual migration.
As you head away from the beach, you will turn north and head past notable sights such as Seaworld, Quiverra Basin and Belmont Park. Your guide will test you slightly, asking you to practice a little wave jumping to ensure you are comfortable as you head out to sea and away from the crowds. You will then head towards the affluent coastal town of La Jolla, home of the University of California San Diego. Dramatic, 200 ft. cliffs will greet you as you approach the famous Blacks Beach. Pause for a moment to appreciate the scenery, or push on ahead as you continue the trip and begin your journey south.
The tour will proceed past the Ocean Beach Pier, the Sunset Cliffs, and the Cabrillo Point Lighthouse as you ride into the incredible San Diego Bay and past the USS Midway museum. As you make your way past Seaport Village towards the Coronado Bridge, you begin to approach one of the largest navy stations in the United States. Relaxed tourist sunbathe on the beach and grab drinks at the famed Hotel Coronado just miles away from where Navy Seals train and cargo planes thunder overhead. This is where you turn around, revving the engine and gaining speed as you swiftly return back to Mission Beach and the DeAnza boat launch where you will conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Guided Jet Ski Tour In San Diego
Guided jet Ski Tour
Jet Ski and Life Jacket
Exclusions for Guided Jet Ski Tour In San Diego
Food and drinks, unless specified
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 18 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.