Guided Leisure Walking Tour To Muslim Quarter In Xi'an - Xian
OverviewMuslim Quarter is the hub of the Muslim community in Xi'an City and there are about ten mosques in this area. Take a half-day walking tour to stroll around the Muslim Street with authentic hand-making Muslim food and exquisite souvenirs. Your local guide will make it a special and memorable experience for you!
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Know More about this tourYour guide will meet you at the designated point, Xi'an Bell Tower Hotel (Address: No.110 South Avenue, Beilin District, Xi'an), at 9:00am for morning departure or 2:00pm for afternoon departure and start this half-day walking tour.
The tour starts by paying a visit to the Great Mosque built in mid-7th century. It is one of the oldest, largest and best-preserved Islamic mosques in China. Around the mosque is the Muslim Street that is bustling everyday with loads of authentic fine eateries and souvenirs shops. Walking along this narrow street aligned with stores on both sides, you can see that Muslim men with white hats sitting inside the stores or talking leisurely with each other. Also, your local guide will company you to visit the City God Temple of Xi'an. As one of only two remaining Taoist temples in Xi'an, City God Temple has been listed as a key historical and cultural site under state protection. Learn more about the history as well as the life of local people from your guide.
Before the tour ends, take a break at the famous local cafe, Lavazza Cafe Espresso (good reviews on TripAdvisor). Feel free to ask the tour guide for some advice about local restaurants or transportation. Your tour ends at Lavazza Cafe Espresso.
Inclusions for Guided Leisure Walking Tour To Muslim Quarter In Xi'an
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Guided Leisure Walking Tour To Muslim Quarter In Xi'an
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is not included
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Highlights Xi'an Tour: Terracotta Warriors and City Sightseeing
- Xi'an Huashan Mountain Adventure Day Tour
- Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum Bus Tour from Xi'an
- Private Tour: Old Xi'an Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Huaqing Hot Springs
- Xi'an Terracotta Warriors Bus Day Tour
- Xi'an Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Big Wild Goose Pagoda Day Tour
- 2-Day Classic Xi'an Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Downtown Sightseeing
- One-Day Essential Xi'an Tour